1. Study for Vocabulary Test tomorrow
-Use your notecards made in class
-Use your Vocabulary Cluster worksheet
2. Study for Spelling Test tomorrow
-Spelling Word Work due tomorrow 65 points
3. AR Reading 15-20 minutes
Log minutes onto Bookopolis
4. Math Facts Quiz tomorrow
5. Final Grade for the following IXL:
Math A.1-A.8 Place Value
1. Finish Classwork
-Finish Vocabulary Cluster Worksheet (attention, concentrate, concoction, conclusion)
Study for test on Friday
-IXL A.1-A.8 Place Value
2. Math Facts- Here is a list of ways you can practice your math facts
-practice skip counting
Count by 2s, 3s, 4s, 6s, 7s, 8s, 9s, 12s
-use your clear sleeve and time yourself
3. Re-read TOFGN Chapter 9 and 10
Log onto Bookopolis and write a summary on both chapters.
-Tomorrow students may wear Pink if they pay $2 for Breast Cancer Awareness
We have a prayer service at 11:15am
-Please bring back Class Tshirt with payment by Friday
-This Friday, Oct. 20th, Trunk or Treat at school
See Tiger Tidings for details!!!!!!
-NEXT week is our first fieldtrip to the Civic Center in Thousand Oaks
Drivers will be needed!!!!!!!
-Wednesday, October 25th Math Literacy night
Finish unfinished work:
1. Math IXL Y.1-Y.3 Symmetry
A.1-A.8 Place Value
2. AR Read- Bookopolis
3. Word Work- 65 points and test are on Friday!
-This Thursday is WEAR ALL PINK for $2 for Breast Cancer Awareness
Prayer Service is at 11:15
-All this week is Parent Teacher Conference
Noon Dismissal Tuesday-Thursday
-Math Literacy night NEXT WEDNESDAY, Oct. 25th
-Civic Center fieldtrip NEXT THURSDAY, Oct. 26th
1. Math Facts
2. Finish IXL A.2
3. Place Value Worksheet p. 14
4. Cover Math Workbook
1. Bring Religion Book home
Read Note to Families with a family member
Talk to your family member about prayer (importance of prayer, prayers you are learning in class, intentions you have been praying for_
Talk to your family member about being in the "image of God" (Genesis 1:26-31)
2. Cover Religion Book
1. Finish Science Research
May use planetsforkids.org
2. Math Facts- Division facts up to 4s and Multiplications Facts up to 8s
3. AR Reading, Log onto Bookopolis
Blessing of the Animals
This year we are celebrating St. Francis of Assisi by hosting our very own blessing of the animals. If you have a family pet that you would like to have blessed, please come to school Friday Morning with that animal in a cage or on a leash. All pets must be taken back home after the blessing. If you are unable to bring a pet, you are welcome to send a photo or a stuffed animal in its place. All live animals must have an adult present to supervise as well. Please email Mrs. Liffers for questions about this event.
1. Word Work due tomorrow 50 points
Spelling Test tomorrow
Vocabulary Test tomorrow
2. IXL ELA due tomorrow
Nouns B.1, B.2, B.4
Pronouns C.2, C.3
Verbs D.1, D.2
Adjectives F.1, F.2
Parts of Speech test tomorrow
3. Read or RE-READ the reading comprehension books.
Be prepared to take a test first thing in the morning.
1. Finish and re-read all 3 books about:
Be ready to test on them tomorrow.
2. Finish this week in class and at home:
These IXL must be mastered by the end of the week, Friday, September 29th.
They may be done for homework, or done in class during your computer day during Daily 5 or Can Do List.
Homework and Announcements
1. Read Chapter 6- Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing
Write a summary and minutes on Bookopolis.com
2. IXL Math A.4 Place Values
3. TOMORROW IS PICTURE DAY!
Wear FULL UNIFORM
4. Class donation for Hot lunch is due tomorrow. :)
1. Reading and Log onto Bookopolis to record minutes
2. Math Facts- i.e. flashcards, IXL practice B.1, C.1, D.1, D.2, D.3, E.1, Splash Math
3. Work on Word Work
50 Points due Friday
4. Bring a magazine you can cut up in class with fall colors.