Class Assignments- if these assignments are not finished in class, they must be done at home. I am posting these assignments so that you may manage your time wisely.
1. Pre-write Black historical figure speech (3-5 minutes)
2. Continue Word Work- Unit 2.1
For Spelling words: www.spellingcity.com/MrsResurreccion
80 points by next Friday, March 2nd
3. Keep reading and re-reading your Reading Comprehension book until you are ready to test
20 AR points total by March 8th.
4. Learn prepositional phrases song
1. Read AR, log minutes on Bookpolis, be ready to AR test this week
2. Math Facts- (i.e. Splash Math, IXL, flashcards, skip counting, practice tests)
Timed Math Facts Quiz tomorrow
4. Math workbook p. 42 #1-24 even (12 problems total)
You may use box method or traditional method. If you use both, you get extra credit
IXL focusing on this week
Spend at least 10-15 minutes each.
ELA: D.4, D.5 Modal Auxiliaries
R.1 Context Clues
N.1 Prefixes and Suffixes
Y.1, Y.2 Symmetry
D.5, D.6 Multiplying 2x1-digits, 3x1-digits
E.1, E.2 Division and Division word problemsContinually focusing:
Math (even if it is mastered):
C.1, C.2, C.3 Subtraction
O.5 Elapsed time