NO SCHOOL TOMORROW!
1. Work on your Market day poster and Market day things
2. Draw parts of the flower and study
3. IXL Counting Money
4. AR Reading
Don't forget 3 books must be read and tested by Friday.
1. Market Day packets went home today. Read with your child.
Market Day is on Friday, November 13, 2015.
They must interview a business owner and bring back tomorrow.
2. Finish writing 2 paragraph on Science observation on growing plant in classroom.
Each paragraph must have 3-5 sentences each.
2. IXL Multiplication
3. AR Reading
Students must have read 3 books and tested Accelerated Reader by the end of the trimester.
Trimester ends November 13th.
Thank you to all the parents and families who helped and donated for our first hot lunch fundraisers.
Special thank you to our room parent, Mrs. Pettit, and Mr. Pettit and Mrs. Hecq for helping get the lunches together.
We appreciate you!
1. Finish Math Workbook p. 12 #1-30
2. Finish writing your Final Copy of your Legend story
3. AR Reading
4. Math Facts- Division
1. Tomorrow is our first class hot lunch fundraiser. We are having Subway. Please support by paying class donation or ordering hot lunch tomorrow.
2. Tomorrow our class Halloween party is after lunch in our classroomat 12:45pm. Feel free to bring treats, snacks, or goodies.
Today's homework is mainly all classwork that was not finished. There was sufficient time to start homework, so it should not take a long time to finish the following:
1. Finish Rough Draft
2. Write the Chapter 3, 4, 5, and 6 definitions in your Language Arts notebook and make flashcards to help you study for this Friday's test
3. Finish subtraction worksheet
4. Finish coloring division worksheet
Homework done daily
5. Math facts (flashcards, worksheets, or IXL)
6. AR Reading for 20 minutes
-Math Literacy this Thursday from 6:30-8:30 in the Condon Center
-In honor of Breast Cancer awareness, students may wear pink on Friday for $2. All donations will be donated.
Please copy in your Language Arts notebook and make flashcards to help you with Friday's test.
1. impress- affect or influence in a favorable way
2. pollution- harmfu substances in air, water, or soil
3. imitate- to make or do something like someone else
4. examine- to look at closely, inspect
5. inspecting- checking something out, examining
6. mugged- robbed with violent threats
7. supervise- observe and direct the work of someone
8. innocent- not dangerous, guilty, or harmful
9. suggest- to offer for consideration
10. dash- to move or run quickly
11. notice- someting which draws attention or informs
12. manage- to direct or control the interests of
Mathematics- focus on Division
1. practice skip counting by 2's, 3's, 4's, 5's, 6's, 7's, 8's, and 9's
2. time yourself with the Division Math Facts and write down how long it takes to complete it
Division Math Facts Quiz tomorrow
1. Write all Spelling words in cursive 5 times each
Please don't forget correct heading
2. Spelling City
Logins need to be renewed so just type
Practice Practice Practice
1. Mental Math worksheet
(Be sure to breakdown each problem)
2. Math facts- addition and subtraction
1. AR Reading for 20 minutes
-Get your Progress Report signed
-Noon Dismissal tomorrow
1. Finish apple pop art
2. Finish Social Studies booklet
3. AR Reading 20 minutes
4. Math Facts- flashcards or IXL
1. Final Vocabulary Spelling Story along with your Prewrite (Brainstorming 4-square) and Rough Draft
2. Study for Spelling test tomorrow
3. Study for Vocabulary test tomorrow
4. Math quiz tomorrow
The only thing for homework today is to study for our Religion Quiz tomorrow on Chapter 3.
We usually have the quiz with the allowance of the book, but tomorrow's quiz will be closed book.
I would like the students to practice their study skills.
They may also study for their Spelling and Vocabulary test this Friday.
-This Friday is 7th grade hot lunch fundraiser. It will be Del Taco tacos.
- This Friday is Blessing of the animals. Only friendly animals are allowed.
Only grade Preschool, TK, and Kindergarten are allowed to bring a stuff animal.
Students may bring a photo of their pet (or stuffed animal)