For students that would like extra credit for Social Studies, they may log into
and complete assignments/worksheets sent home! :)
Have a grrrreat Thanksgiving!
See you in Advent!
1. Work on Animal Research Project on their habitat and ecosystems.
2. Spelling Word Work
70 points due Friday
Spelling Test on Friday
3. Finish 4 different introductory paragraphs for Persuasive Writing
Kid Friendly Websites- for US Symbols
State Symbols and Icons
Symbols of the US
Symbols of the US Government
Symbols and Monuments
Symbols ang Songs
Kid Friendly Search engines:
1. Finish your Veterans Day banner
Continue researching and make sure to color in colored pencil ONLY.
2. Begin your animal research.
Fill in your Animal Graphic Organizer.
3. Bring in your fieldtrip form and money on Monday.
Fieldtrip is Thursday, November 16th.
4. We are in need for Tootsie Pop donations for our Thanksgiving grams fundraiser.
1. Finsh Reason and Evidence in your Writer's Workshop Binder
2. Spelling Word Work Unit 1.1
70 points due next week
3. Splash Math- Addition
IXL Math B.1 and B.1
4. AR Reading
20 AR points are due next week
1st Trimester ends November 17th
1. Finish Math Morning Worksheet on Adding and Subtracting Numbers
2. IXL Math B.1 10-15 minutes
IXL Math B.2 10-15 minutes
3. Begin your Spelling Word Work Unit 1.1
4. Finish logging on your reading minutes on BOOKOPOLIS
-B.1 Addition 10-15 minutes
-B.2 Addition Word Problems 10-15 minutes
-Math Facts (focus on Addition)
-Read Informational Reading Comprehension books
Practice fluency and comprehension
3. Social Studies
- Correct and tell me WHY you got it wrong on lined paper
-Staple it to the back
1. TOFGN Book Report due tomorrow!
2. TOFGN test tomorrow! 100 points
Study your Study guides given
3. Math Morning Work quiz tomorrow
Review your Math morning journal and practice.
It is VERY important you study for these test!
Study! STUDY! STUDY!
-No school next Friday in honor of Veteran's day
-Nov. 15th Thanksgiving luncheon
-Nov. 16th Fieldtrip to the Moxi
1. For Book Character Day- please fill out book report and turn it in tomorrow
2. Wednesday- noon dismissal
School Mass- wear full uniform
1. IXL for this week ELA
2. AR Reading and sign on Bookopolis
3. Math Facts- Here is a list of ways you can practice your math facts
-practice skip counting
Count by 2s, 3s, 4s, 6s, 7s, 8s, 9s, 12s
-use your clear sleeve and time yourself
Wednesday- Wear Jeans Day
"I'm a Jean-ious for Being Drug Free"
Math Literacy night 6:30pm
Thursday- Moon Mouse fieldtrip @ TO Civic Center
Wear jeans and class shirt
Friday- Disney Day
"Bullying is NOT Magical"