1. AR Reading 20 minutes and log minutes on BOOKPOLIS
2. Splash Math Multiplication 20 minutes
3. IXL ELA V.4 Author's Purpose 20 minutes
***Make sure to sign the waiver online for Sky Zone
These IXL's should have been completed last week
IXL ELA: Adverbs F.5, F.6, F.7
ELA: Verbs D.20, D.21, D.22
*****Students should be reading daily and logging their minutes on BOOKOPOLIS.
Along with reading daily, students should be practicing their math facts daily.
1. IXL Math D.18 (20 minutes)
Solve the problems using Box Multiplication
2. Splash Math Multiplication (whereever they leftoff- 20 minutes)
3. Read and log minutes on BOOKOPOLIS
1. Finish New Year banners
2-paragraph final draft
2. IXL ELA Verb Tense
D.20 (10 minutes)
D.21 (10 minutes)
D.22 (10 minutes)
3. Practice MLK speech
Work on "delivering eloquently"
1. Bring materials for Science Design
1. Verbs- past, present, and future
10 minutes each
2. AR Read and Bookopolis
Practice Math Facts
1. Practice your MLK "I Have a Dream" speech
Practice delivery eloquently.
2. Adverbs and Relative Adverbs IXL F.5, F.6, F.7
Test this week.
3. AR Read and Bookopolis
4. Math Facts
Quiz this week.
5. Practice your Vocabulary Words.
Test this week.
1. IXL Elapsed Time O.5 (15 minutes)
2. Splast Math Equivalent Fractions (15 minutes)
3. Practice Math facts and skip counting
1. IXL Adverbs F.5, F.6, F.7 (15 minutes)
2. AR reading and log in Bookopolis
1. Practice your "I Have a Dream..." speech
1. Splash Math 15- 20 minutes
-focus on Box Method in
2 digit x 1 digit (up to 50)
-also finish Multiples of 10, 11, and 12
2. Social Studies
Practice reading and citing your part for the "I Have a Dream..." speech
3. Reading AR Reading and Bookopolis
****Bring graham crackers and leftover candy from the holidays if possible.
Welcome back 4th graders. I hope you had a restful and peaceful winter break.
"May He give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed." -Psalms 20:4
Please practice your songs for the Christmas program.
1. Splash Math- Multiplication 20 minutes
2. Word Work Unit 1.2
3. AR read and Bookopolis
4. Practice your songs
Practice highs and lows
5. Bring materials to share for Market Day
-We are still doing Market Day with 4th grade participation only
-We are still doing Rudolph Tootise Pop fundraiser
-We are still doing the Gingerbread House project with 3rd and 5th grade
-Penance tomorrow 9am