1. Finish and re-read all 3 books about:
Be ready to test on them tomorrow.
2. Finish this week in class and at home:
These IXL must be mastered by the end of the week, Friday, September 29th.
They may be done for homework, or done in class during your computer day during Daily 5 or Can Do List.
Homework and Announcements
1. Read Chapter 6- Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing
Write a summary and minutes on Bookopolis.com
2. IXL Math A.4 Place Values
3. TOMORROW IS PICTURE DAY!
Wear FULL UNIFORM
4. Class donation for Hot lunch is due tomorrow. :)
1. Reading and Log onto Bookopolis to record minutes
2. Math Facts- i.e. flashcards, IXL practice B.1, C.1, D.1, D.2, D.3, E.1, Splash Math
3. Work on Word Work
50 Points due Friday
4. Bring a magazine you can cut up in class with fall colors.
Reading- Read AR book and log on minutes on Reading Log on BOOKOPOLIS.com
English- Finish your Cinquain Poem on AUTUMN
Math- Practice IXL (area you need most to practice)
Spelling- 5-10 points on Word Work
Class Mass tomorrow- Full uniform
Noon dismissal tomorrow
Earthquake kits tomorrow or Tiger form
1. Log onto Bookopolis.com and complete a Book Review and 20-30 minutes on Reading Log.
Go through with a parent or family member.
2. Morning Math Work quiz tomorrow
Study Week 3- Day 1,2,3,4
Math Facts Quiz tomorrow- division and multiplication
3. Finish Spelling Word Work tomorrow
50 points due tomorrow
Spellng test tomorrow
1. Re-read Chapter 2- Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing
Write a paragraph summary. 5-7 sentences.
2. Go to www.spellingcity.com/mrsresurreccion
Click on Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing #1 and test out the free games or take a test.
3. Math Facts
IXL Math A.1 Number Sense
1. Math Facts 15 minutes
2. AR Read 20 minutes
3. IXL Language Arts
4. Unfinished Classwork
Happy Monday 4th graders and families!
Communication logs went home. Please have your child review them with you.
AR Reading and Math facts daily are a MUST!
Daily means EVERYDAY!
Any unfinished classwork is homework.
Today, that would be the moon phases worksheets (2).
Announcements and Reminders:
Today was our first P.E. day and Wednesday will be our mass days.
This Friday is our first Friday for Spirit wear. Students MUST wear with blue jeans.
Septtember 6th is Back to School night! See you then!
Have a great week! Make it a GREAT ONE!
"Find Joy in other's joy!"
Be a Bucket filler!