1. For the Black Historical Figure Newspaper, you should have 2 sources:
2. Continue READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reading Log is due Monday, March 6th.
20 points challenge by March 6th!!!!!!
3. MATH FACTS- many students need to practice their MULTIPLICATION AND DIVISION
4. IXL D.5- Master
1. AR Reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your Reading to Success Log is due next Monday, March 6th.
Complete your 360 minutes by Monday, March 6th.
20 points for Accelerated Reader is expected of you.
Catch up and READ! READ! READ!
2. Complete IXL Math M.5
This was started in class.
3. There is no Spelling this week.
We will be focusing on Reading and Dr. Seuss!!!!
4. Preparing for Lent- Continue to focus on your beatitude.
1. 12:30 dismissal this Wednesday
2. Ash Wednesday Mass this Wednesday 11am
3. Spirit Wear this Friday
4. Come dressed in your favorite Dr. Seuss character on Thursday
Be sure to be reading everyday for 30 minutes! Total by March 6th is 360 minutes.
Be sure to be logging it in everyday.
Here is an extra copy of the log:
1. Finish IXL A.10, A.11
2. Finish Research
-Early Adulthood Life
3. AR Reading and make sure Reading Log is signed.
MUST BE READING EVERYDAY 20-30 minutes!!!!
MUST bring an AR book back and forth from home and school. MUST!
1. Finish Secret Service RAK Final Copy.
Please outline in FLAIR pen.
2. AR Read and bring Reading Log to school tomorrow.
3. Catch up on Word Work
100 points due on Thursday.
Spelling test is on Thursday.
4. Facts about your historical figure.
We will begin our Newspaper project tomorrow.
Students who would like to dress up for extra credit, may start planning.
Don't go and buy anything. Be creative.
NO SCHOOL on FRIDAY.
Finish researching 8 to 10 facts about your Black Historical Figure.
Facts must be of the person's accomplisments or important life experiences.
Students will need 2 resources, one website and one book.
Read the Read for Success Family sheet with a family member
Read for 20 minutes daily and log
Parent signature daily
Continue your S.S. RAK and complete worksheet
Please finalize your Black Historical Figure by tomorrow.
Black Historical Figures- History Makers
RAK WEEK- This week we are practicing Random Acts of Kindness. Focus on
1. Finalize Black history month figure by tomorrow
2. 20 minutes AR Reading
GOAL: 20 AR points by the end of the trimester
3. Practice your math facts
Reminders and Announcements:
They may also wear Valentine's day themed shirts.
1. EVERY student should be reading at home for 20 minutes daily.
There should be a book going back and forth form home to school.
2. PRACTICE your math facts. KNOW your math facts. MEMORIZE your math facts.
Many students haing a difficult time with math problems because they are focusing on her basic math facts.
3. Work on your LEMONADE WAR project.
Bring materials to school. :)
1. Reread TLW Chapter 11 and 12, Finish Study Guide
2. IXL ELA D.1, D.2, D.3 for 15-20 minutes spread
3. Finish last touch ups on Science Fair project and bring Science fair board, project, and FINAL written report
-Bring signed permission slip form for Animal/Reptile presentation on Thursday
-still NEED parent volunteers on Thursday morning to bake