Hello Lovely 1st Grade Families,
This is a busy & exciting week. Here are a few reminders. I have also attached this week’s newsletter to the post. Please click on the title to view & download the newsletter.
- 90's Day (Students can dress in 90's themed attire or their school uniform)
- An assignment for Dia de los Muertos was included in your students Homework packet. Please help them complete the page.
- You are also invited to send in a photo of a passed loved one to be included in our school altar.
- Book Character Day/Orange & Black Day (Students can dress as a book character from their recent book report or an orange and black outfit.
- Our in-school field trip is also this day. Permission slips were due last week. If you did not turn yours in please do so Monday morning at the latest.
- We will be decorating pumpkins this day in class. Please park and walk over to room 10 to collect your student’s pumpkin at dismissal. They are far too large for our students to carry.
- Halloween centers will be held from 10:30-11:30am. Come and join in the activities if you are free.
- All school mass for All Saints Day. Please have students dress in full mass uniform for the mass
- HALF-DAY: School will dismiss directly after mass. So please plan accordingly. If you are interested in joining us at the mass please do. We will head over to mass at 10:50am.
- Class Mass: We will be going to mass again as a class on Thursday morning. Please aid students in dressing accordingly.
- 1st Grade Hot Lunch Fundraiser: We will be selling Nachos. Please visit Parentbooker.com to sign up as volunteer and receive hours.
- You can also support out class by purchasing the hot lunch for your student. Flyers to order Hot Lunch will be in the Tuesday Tiger Tidings.
Please email me with any questions you may have.
Thank you all for the incredible work you do daily.