Today's Class Assignments- if these assignments were not finished in class, they must be done for homework.
- Math Morning Work- Day 4. Must have day 1, day 2, day 3 completed also. We will be correcting all of them tomorrow.
- Black Historical Figure speech written out and ready for a week's worth of practicing. Speech must be between 3-5 minutes. Students may use notecards as an aid. At the time of your speech, you will need to hand in your graphic organizer and your entire speech on line paper. Today, the teacher handed out an extra graphic organizer to help write down your speech.
- Unit 2.1 Study vocabulary definitions. Test on Friday.
Practice writing the word in a sentence; drawing a picture that depicts the vocabulary word; know the definition, the synonym, and the antonym.
1. Practice your speech at home. Speech has been moved to March 5th, due to Dr. Seuss day
2. Math Workbook p. 41 #1-25 odd
3. Bring a box to decorate for almsgiving boxes. Instructions sent home today.
-Dr. Seuss/Read Across America this Friday. 4th graders may come dressed in their pajamas as long as they are themed pajamas. Sweatpants and gym shorts may not be worn. Students may also bring their sleeping bags, pillows, flashlights, stuffed animals, etc.
-Keep bringing in those empty eggs for our confetti fundraising. :)
IXL focusing on this week
Spend at least 10-15 minutes each.
ELA: N.1 Prefixes, Suffixes, and Base Words
R.1 Context Clues
Y.1, Y.2 Symmetry
D.5, D.6 Multiplying 2x1-digits, 3x1-digits
E.1, E.2 Division and Division word problems
Math (even if it is mastered):
C.1, C.2, C.3 Subtraction
O.5 Elapsed time